Revised: April 18, 2019
All WordAgents projects include:
- Title ideation based on the topic that was provided by the client
- Topic research
- Content writing
- Delivery by stated deadline
WordAgents allows up to two hours of production time per document ordered. This time is spent:
- Researching your topic based on your instructions
- Drafting the document based on your instructions
- Optimizing the document based on your instructions
- Proofreading the document to a score of 90% or better on Grammarly
Production requests that require more than two hours’ worth of production time may be rejected and refunded without notice.
We strive for quality at all times. In regards to quality, we guarantee:
- Each article will be factually correct
- Each article will follow the directions provided by the client
- Each article will be proofread on Grammarly.com to a score of 90% or better
- Each article will pass Copyscape plagiarism checks
Please note that we do not provide subject matter experts. You should not expect the insight someone with first-hand topical experience would have. Our writers will use internet research to carry out your requests.
WordAgents does not provide a full-suite of editing services outside of proofreading the document on Grammarly to a score of 90% or better.
Turnaround Time and Delivery:
WordAgents guarantees delivery of up to 10,000 words of writing per account each 7 business days. Weekends, holidays, and other non-business time does not count towards the 7-day timeline.
Documents will be produced via Google Docs and delivered via the email that you provided to us in your account dashboard.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
It’s important to us that all WordAgents clients feel that they received a valuable service from us.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee includes up to 2 revisions per article.
WordAgents provides up to 2 reasonable revisions per document ordered. Each revision will be returned within 3 working days from when the revision request is received by our team.
Revisions are meant to correct accidental factual inaccuracies, or to phrase information in a way that better meets the expectations of our clients. They are not meant to be a way to request editing, research, SEO, or other services that we do not provide as a company.
We provide up to 1-hour of production time towards each revision request. Requests for full-rewrites will not be accommodated.